Benedictine Oak - Extending Refectory Dining Table 2.5m to 3.5mMS2603
Benedictine Oak - Extending Refectory Dining Table 2.5m to 3.5m
Approx Dimensions W:250 D: 120 H: 77cm
This versatile dining table is the second largest in the Benedictine oak range. When required, it can be extended from its closed position of 2.5m up to 3.5m to seat extra diners. The lacquered oak top is supported by substantial onion type turned legs with a centre support spell.
The Benedictine oak dining furniture range is aimed primarily at the traditional market. Different timeless design features have been brought together resulting in a really high quality classic collection. The choice of material – selected oak – always says quality on its own, but coupled with real cabinet maker's skills it is lifted to a higher realm.
Benedictine oak furniture can be bought with total confidence, in the knowledge that it will add elegance to your dining area and will last through many décor changes as the years go by.
• Specially selected oak
• Lacquered smooth planed finish
• Traditional joinery construction methods
• Fully assembled*
• Traditional design features
• Comprehensive range
*Except tables for ease of access to properties. These require some simple home assembly
We know how important the delivery of your purchase is and aim to deliver as quickly as possible and in perfect condition.
Customers In East Anglia.
Premium Delivery - Just £15
• Two Man Premium Delivery
• Phonecall one hour before estimated arrival
• All packaging removed & recycled
• Installed & assembled in your room choice
Boxed Delivery - £10
National Boxed Delivery - Just £10
• We offer a Local & National (Boxed) Delivery Service for just £10!
• Upgraded to Two Man Delivery for Larger Items - Same Price
• Choice of pre-arranged delivery days
• Pre-delivery furniture quality control checks
• Courtesy email the day before delivery, stating am or pm
Click & CollectFor Safety reasons, this service has been suspended.
Please email sales@betterfurniture for enquiries or more information.