Chamberlain Deluxe - Medium Sofa (2 Pieces)
Approx Dimensions W: 220 D: 122 H: 73cm
Curved comfort for lodge style living. A designer classic clothed in our new rocky grey soft touch leather. Available in a variety of leather & fabric combinations.
- Choice of any Leather from the Leather Collection swatch
- Choice of body and seat fabrics available in the Chamberlain swatch
- Body & Seats available in Leather, Fabric, Leather/Fabric mix - all with standard scatter pack
- Pillow & Scatter interiors - Fibre and Feather
- Choice of foot colour - Weathered Oak or Dark Oak
- Choice of Bolster pattern and Large boxed scatter plain fabric cover are labelled in the Chamberlain swatch book
- Reverse of Scatters/ Bolster are only available in Plush Asphalt or Plush Chocolate
- Small Scatter and edge of boxed scatter must be in Leather, all scatters are piped in Leather
- Scatter pack sizes/ shapes are as standard no changes can be made
- Hardwood Frame
- Available in sizes - Extra Large Sofa, Large Split Sofa, Medium Split Sofa, Snuggler, 4 Piece Corner Unit, 3 Piece Corner Unit
The Chamberlain Deluxe medium split sofa is capable of filling an empty wall space in a most elegant manner. For ease of access, however, the sofa comes in two parts and can be securely connected in situ. The scrolled ruched arms and the deep button back are hallmarks of the range and the included scatter and accent cushions perfectly complement the sofa.
Comfort is assured with a calculated blend of feather, fibre and foam filling.
Many upholstery options are available including fabrics and a leather and fabric mix in a variety of tasteful shades. The low block feet can be specified in either of the two stain colours available.
Designed and hand crafted for the more discerning buyer, the Chamberlain range of sofas encompasses all that is great about British products.
There is no substitute for the personal experience of comfort levels, so our Norwich and Great Yarmouth stores have these sofas on display for you to try. Please ask our trained staff for individual specifications, they will be pleased to help.
- Hand crafted
- Leather or fabric
- Wide choice of colours in leather or fabric
- Choice of two leg colours
- Tested to the highest BS standards
- Available from stock or to order
- Speedy delivery
We know how important the delivery of your purchase is and aim to deliver as quickly as possible and in perfect condition.
Click & Collect
Available 7 Days a week from our stores or 5 Days a week from our warehouse. Once your full order is instock and at the store we will contact you to let you know your lovely new furniture is ready to collect within 7 Days!For full details call 01493 663301
Local Customers Premium Delivery
Norfolk & Suffolk
Take A Load Off…
We have our own lovely delivery guys who will deliver your furniture to the room of your choice (even upstairs and round the corner), Build it (No tools needed…phewww) & take away all the packaging (which we recycle).
Once your full order is in stock we will contact you to arrange the most suitable day for you to receive your lovely new furniture. We will gladly take any of your unwanted furniture away for a small fee (you just need to let us know at the time of purchase).
For Just £10
Once your full order is in stock we will contact you to arrange a convenient day for you to receive your lovely new furniture. Smaller items will be delivered to your door by a one man delivery service and larger items will be delivered to the room of your choice by a two man delivery service.
We charge 'just £10' to deliver anywhere to UK mainland.
• We offer a Local & National Delivery Service for just £10!
• Upgraded to Two Man Delivery for Larger Items - Same Price
• Choice of pre-arranged delivery days
• Pre-delivery furniture quality control checks
• Courtesy email the day before delivery, stating am or pm
Local Delivery Bonus Service...
• Two Man Premium Delivery within Norfolk & Suffolk
• Phone call one hour before estimated arrival
• Un-packaged on destination site
• All packaging removed & recycled
• Installed & assembled in your room choice
As much thought, planning and care go into the delivery of your purchases as we put into initially selecting products for our stores from our trusted sources.
Only when your goods are delivered, assembled and installed to your total satisfaction is the transaction considered complete.
Our sales and after-sales staff will communicate with you throughout the entire process via phone or email to ensure a smooth transition.
Outside Norfolk & Suffolk, larger products will still be delivered to your chosen room by a two man team and left boxed.
Smaller items will arrive boxed via an overnight courier and delivered to your doorstep.
To keep you in the loop, all communication regarding the delivery schedule remains the same as our local premium delivery service.
For full details regarding delivery, non delivery and cancellations please refer to our main delivery page Click Here.